Nigerian Oil Spill Cleanup
We propose to assist with the oil spill cleanup effort. We have a management team that combined the Chief Technology Officer of Dockwise in charge of deploying the largest vessel in the BP Deepwater Horizons oil spill in 2010, and the CEO and CTO of Audubon Engineering, a premier oil and gas processing.
- Deployed largest vessel used in BP Deepwater Horizons Oil Spill
- Might Servant 3: 28,000 MT Vessel with 18,000 bbl of storage and 5,600 m2 deck space
- Outfitted with long reach excavating equipment to capture oily debris
- Outfitted with skimming equipment to collect oil
- Deck space used as a staging area for other smaller vessels and large debris accumulation
- Due to emergency timing, was not able to process oil, but expect to do so with Nigeria spill
The specific vessel(s) to be used in Nigeria would be determined after understanding the technical requirements, and then a strong technical plan would be developed to put together.