Check out our January 2016 newsletter Click Here
Beth presented at the 17th Annual International Leadership Association (ILA) Global Conference on Leading Across Borders and Generations, in Barcelona, Spain in October 2015. The topic of her presentation was “Community Leadership Development as Urban Violence Prevention and Peacebuilding.”
- Ria and Beth attended the Flying University of Global Integral Competence (FUGIC) on Cosmopolitan Communication with the theme of Health, Wealth and Peace Conference in Munich, Germany in September 2015. This was jointly sponsored by the CMM Institute, of which Ria is a member and Beth is a Board member. Beth facilitated a dialogue amongst the CMMI Fellows on the topic of cosmopolitan communication for transforming conflict.
- Huffington Post (Oct, 2015): The Barbarism of Power in the Workplace and the Evolutionary Nature of Trust? with “Beth co-authored with friend and colleague, André Corrêa d’Almeida” read
- Beth was interviewed on Peace and Conflict at Columbia: Conversations from the Leading-Edge, radio WKCR, about Coordinated Management of Meaning (CMM)listen
- Beth’s Psychology Today on “Change, the Not So New Norm”read
- We’re published! Peer review formal publication with Sage publications: Ria and Beth co-authored several entries in Sage Encyclopedia of Intercultural Competence. “Disciplinary Approaches to Culture: An Overview”; “International Negotiation”; “Knowledge, Skills, and Attitudes in Intercultural Conflict”; and Beth wrote an entry “Co-Creation of Meaning.”read